Monday, August 31, 2009

K Family

The Loomis family recommended me to the K family, so I got the joy of shooting their pregnancy/Family photos as well. Daniella and Martin moved here from Germany a few years ago with their beautiful 2 year old Sophia, they are only here for a few more years so they are thoroughly enjoying their time near the beach while they can. The K family just bought a new VW van and wanted to encorporate that into the shoot, which was fun. We took some shots at their house and then headed down to the beach just in time for the sun to come out. I'm really pleased with how the photos came out. :) Sophia is just the cutest little thing!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

I can't Believe Daneilla is only a few weeks away from having a baby but she was jumping and doing all kinds of fun stuff on the beach. so cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Hi guys! I'm not much of a blogger per-say... but I decided to start one so my clients could see a little more into my personality and see photos from recent shoots that might not be on my website. I am a Portrait photographer (weddings, engagement, Family, baby, pregnancy, all that fun stuff) I am compelled to take photos that make you smile. I have a deep passion for my work and I absolutely adore what I do. I love candid shots.. that once pieced together can create a feel for the mood, relationship, time or event. I take pride in capturing and preserving precious memories. Hope you guys enjoy these photos, and I hope to see you soon! http://www.taylerenerle.com