Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Perry Family

Meet the Perrys. :) Ed,Suzi, and their three daughters Jonelle, Noelle, and Rebecka are such a sweet family. O, and don't forget Maggie the dog (which even by her loving owners is described as so ugly she's cute) lol I met Jonelle in a high school youth-group quite a few years back, and met her family at other times as well. I hadn't seen much of them when I moved away for college until I discovered this amazing field of yellow flowers and grass on a turn off the highway close to Morro bay. I went to the house whose property I assumed it was to ask if I could get permission to take photos there. Turns out the house was the Perry's, which was awesome for me because they graciously gave me permission to take photos there. I used it once for a shoot last year, and have used it several times in the past few weeks because I just love how colorful and beautiful it is on their property. In thanks for letting me use their property so much I offered to take some family photos of them. I had an assignment at school where we had to take a pictorial photo... photo that was more about the environment and the relationship between the people. So i took the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and give the Perrys a gift of a family session and I got to use it for credit in my portraiture class. Perfect. :) They were really fun to work with, and what better fit than to use the beautiful landscape that is in their own backyard! When Suzi saw one of the photos on the back of my camera as we were shooting and she said " Awe... us on Our Land." and I felt like I had done my job. That is exactly what I wanted this shoot to be, a document and a photo that their family can cherish... of them.. on Their land. :)
Here are some of my favorites from the shoot -
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

Hi guys! I'm not much of a blogger per-say... but I decided to start one so my clients could see a little more into my personality and see photos from recent shoots that might not be on my website. I am a Portrait photographer (weddings, engagement, Family, baby, pregnancy, all that fun stuff) I am compelled to take photos that make you smile. I have a deep passion for my work and I absolutely adore what I do. I love candid shots.. that once pieced together can create a feel for the mood, relationship, time or event. I take pride in capturing and preserving precious memories. Hope you guys enjoy these photos, and I hope to see you soon! http://www.taylerenerle.com