Thursday, July 22, 2010

nancy and Jamie

Photobucket

These photos were also taken for an assignment at brooks. Nancy and Jamie are always fun to shoot and are some of my favorite models. They are pretty cute together and always a riot to hangout with. Jamie plays the standup bass in a band called Cadillac Angels; thus the standup bass in the photos. I wanted this shoot to be all about them and their personalities and style. I love shooting in fields... pretty much my go-to for any type of session at least for a few shots. I am pleased with the way they turned out. Thanks guys... and thank you Jamie for carrying that bass out there into the field!! :)
:)
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

Hi guys! I'm not much of a blogger per-say... but I decided to start one so my clients could see a little more into my personality and see photos from recent shoots that might not be on my website. I am a Portrait photographer (weddings, engagement, Family, baby, pregnancy, all that fun stuff) I am compelled to take photos that make you smile. I have a deep passion for my work and I absolutely adore what I do. I love candid shots.. that once pieced together can create a feel for the mood, relationship, time or event. I take pride in capturing and preserving precious memories. Hope you guys enjoy these photos, and I hope to see you soon! http://www.taylerenerle.com