Monday, December 27, 2010

Finally Tayler!

I'll start by saying it has been way too long since I've last posted on here. I'm sorry about that. Things have been really busy and crazy in my life the past few months and sometimes I get behind on the things that aren't quite as time sensitive like blogging. This week I have off and have nothing planned, therefore I have no excuse not to post about all of the shoots I have been working on lately.
There have been a lot of changes in my life lately, some hard (but probably in the end for the better) and some blatantly wonderful changes like my being added to the Foto Cielo wedding photography team! http://www.fotocielo.com/#/tayler-bio/ :)
I am graduating early from Brooks Institute of Photography this April! That is four months away! I can't believe it, it has gone by so fast! Lots of changes and lots to do the next few months. Sometimes life just goes by so fast it is hard to catch up. As much as I have loved going to Brooks, I am super excited to be done and be able to focus on my business full time as well as focusing on working with the Foto Cielo team. Things will seem a lot less crazy when I'm not doubling up on my classes to graduate early as well as doing over 15 family shoots, second shooting 10+ weddings, throw in some senior portraits and shooting two of my own weddings which is what I have done in the past few months. It has been crazy, but such a blessing! I am so blessed with such wonderful clients! Thank you to each and every one of you! You make my job SO much fun! So with all this talk of photo shoots, be ready for many posts to show up on here within the next week. I will try to get some samples of most of the shoots i've been working on up here soon.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a blessed and Happy New Year to come!
-Tayler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Hi guys! I'm not much of a blogger per-say... but I decided to start one so my clients could see a little more into my personality and see photos from recent shoots that might not be on my website. I am a Portrait photographer (weddings, engagement, Family, baby, pregnancy, all that fun stuff) I am compelled to take photos that make you smile. I have a deep passion for my work and I absolutely adore what I do. I love candid shots.. that once pieced together can create a feel for the mood, relationship, time or event. I take pride in capturing and preserving precious memories. Hope you guys enjoy these photos, and I hope to see you soon! http://www.taylerenerle.com