Monday, December 27, 2010

Triston and a few of London too

If you've followed my blog posts you have seen this cutie before. Triston is the son of two of some of my favorite people, Todd and Jonnell. I occasionally just have my camera on hand when we are hanging out or out climbing or slack-lining, so sometimes I grab a few of Triston and London in a more candid way than I do my for traditional photo shoots.Thought I'd share a few of my favorites lately. :) I was pretty stoked, I took enough photos of the Gaileys this year for them to do an entire photo album for their family members comprised of my images. What an honor! :) I love you guys.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

hehe London is even a daredevil in her house. :) (she is the 4 year old rock climber! ) :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Hi guys! I'm not much of a blogger per-say... but I decided to start one so my clients could see a little more into my personality and see photos from recent shoots that might not be on my website. I am a Portrait photographer (weddings, engagement, Family, baby, pregnancy, all that fun stuff) I am compelled to take photos that make you smile. I have a deep passion for my work and I absolutely adore what I do. I love candid shots.. that once pieced together can create a feel for the mood, relationship, time or event. I take pride in capturing and preserving precious memories. Hope you guys enjoy these photos, and I hope to see you soon! http://www.taylerenerle.com